[R] mysterious error message not sure if its from within package?

Sharon Louise Every SHARONLOUISE.EVERY at cdu.edu.au
Thu Nov 5 07:14:15 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

  Sorry if this is not appropriate through this email list but I wanted to check if this was something wrong with R in my computer rather than within a package I’m using. I am using SIAR - SIBER and have for a few months now. I went back to check some figures with code that I had previously used without a problem. I have since ran the sample data within the package and somebody else’s data and code yet  theirs works and I get the same error Error: not a matrix when bayesian stats are about to be used. I have recently update my osx system to El captain - but everything that I have recently tried works. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have updated, and reinstalled R.

Cheers
Sharon Every

CDU & ANU (NAMRA) PhD Candidate

ATRF