[R] JAGS 4.x, rjags 4.x problems | Linux

Yvan Richard yvan at dragonfly.co.nz
Wed Nov 4 22:24:17 CET 2015

According to the README file in the rjags source code (in the tar.gz
file), you can apparently pass options to the configure script to
specify where JAGS is installed.
I'm confident you can solve your problem by following the instructions
in that README file.

--
Yvan Richard

      DRAGONFLY Science

Physical address: Level 5, 158 Victoria St, Te Aro, Wellington
Postal address: PO Box 27535, Wellington 6141
New Zealand
Ph: 04.385.9285
web page