[R] [FORGED] problem in R-code

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Nov 4 04:35:37 CET 2015

I have not mustered the stamina to go through your code in detail, but
it looks to me like the "1:1" constructions are typos and should perhaps
be "1:N".

Aside from that, I conjecture that what you want to accomplish could be
very simply done with the cut() function.  This is not entirely clear
since it is not really clear what you want to accomplish.

Note that you appear to evince a misunderstanding of R data structures;
a vector of length 200 is subtly different from a 200 x 1 array.

I think you should study up on some basic R (e.g. read "An Introduction
to R") before proceeding further.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--