[R] Logistic regression R and Stata grouping variable

Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. therneau at mayo.edu
Wed May 27 15:02:26 CEST 2015

You were not completely clear, but it appears that you have data where each subject has
results from 8 "trials", as a pair of variables is changed.  If that is correct, then you
want to have a variance that corrects for the repeated measures.  In R the glm command
handles the simple case but not the repeated measures one.  Statisticially you can use a
generalized estimating equations approach (package "gee") or a random effect per subject
approach (lme or lmer package).

Terry T.