[R] Path analysis

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue May 26 14:57:43 CEST 2015

Dear Alberto,

There are several R packages available on CRAN for structural equation modeling: sem, lavaan, and OpenMx come immediately to mind. If your model is recursive with only observed variables, then you could just use lm(). If your model is nonrecursive with only observed variables, then you could also use the systemfit package.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox, Professor
McMaster University