[R] How do I move the horizontal axis in a plot so that it starts at the zero of the vertical axis?

Tue May 26 02:18:31 CEST 2015

Regarding [3], you are better off not using Nabble for this EMAIL list at all... at best it does not encourage following the Posting Guide, and at worst it discourages people on the mailing list from answering your questions.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing