[R] Fwd: compiling R with tuned BLAS

Michael J Gooch goochmi at gmail.com
Sat May 23 19:58:25 CEST 2015

forgot to include the list on cc

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [R] compiling R with tuned BLAS
Date: 	Fri, 22 May 2015 10:40:13 -0400
From: 	Michael Gooch <goochmi at gmail.com>
To: 	Charles Determan <cdetermanjr at gmail.com>

I am not an administrative user. I'm using a university cluster and have
to build everything and its dependencies manually.

I cannot use update alternatives, as it is a centos machine and as
mentioned, I am not a sudoer. I have been setting up the various tools
with http://modules.sourceforge.net/.

M. Gooch