[R] R programming

Shivi82 shivibhatia at ymail.com
Sat May 23 06:53:55 CEST 2015

Hi Varun,

Courses offered from Coursera & EDX are very informative and carry details
in depth.
However I agree with your point that these courses are very fast paced &
sometimes very technical in nature. (I found the same when I went for Linear
regression course)
I have also recently started learning R and enrolled for free courses at
DataCamp.

DataCamp is fabulous and it really helped me to build a very sound base in
R. There are various courses available ranging from Statistical analysis to
regression, Data analysis, graphical presentation and what not.
Hence I would highly recommend enrolling for DataCamp without any hiccup.
Once you find you are pretty comfortable with the basics of R you might want
to get enrolled for the paid courses as well as I have done and these course
will only add value to your profile and as an individual.

Happy Learning.
Cheers!!!!
Shivi