[R] Roxygen Documentation

Glenn Schultz glennmschultz at me.com
Sat May 23 03:03:21 CEST 2015

Hello R help,
I am in the process of creating the companion to my book which illustrates how to call Bond Lab (my R package for MBS and fixed income).

I started with the idea of scripts and then functions calling functions.  Neither seemed very good to me.  I checked a couple of packages (Max Kuhn, etc.).  The companions were mostly scripts that the user can copy paste.  So, I thought I would try that with Roxygen2.   I have tried a few iterations.  The code I have tried is variation of below and does not work.  Does anyone know if I can use Roxygen2 in this way or do I need to seek an alternative.

Thanks,
Glenn

#' Chapter 1 Present Value Function Example
#'
#' The script example calls the presesnt value function
#' from the package BondLab
#' @examples
#' \dontrun{
require(BondLab)