[R] error message

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Fri May 22 19:25:56 CEST 2015

I think we need a couple of things. First we need your post in text not hmtl.  R-help removes the html as a security feature and it turns your post into a complete mess. See below.

Second we probably need more information and some data.  Please read one or both of these http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

Welcome to the R-help list

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada