[R] Vincentizing Reaction Time data in R

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed May 20 18:41:32 CEST 2015

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada

I never heard of it either and I passed a couple out of some number > 2 but we always thought the perception and cognition people strange.
I think this paper may be a lead. An email to the authors might help
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017132/ [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017132/]