[R] Help manipulating 23andme data in R - reproducing relationship results

Sun May 17 18:52:52 CEST 2015

This is a very domain-specific question (genetic data analysis), not so much a question about how to use R, so does not seem on topic here. I also suspect that the company 23andme may use some proprietary algorithms, so "replicating their results" could be a tall order.

You might start with the CRAN "Statistical Genetics" task view, and a textbook on the subject. The Bioconductor project may also be a useful resource.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing