[R] Reading a tiff image

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:52:41 CEST 2015

There are many easy ways to answer this kind of question yourself.

One possibility: go to www.rseek.org and search for "read tiff file".

That will quickly suggest the tiff package, which you can install from
CRAN, and also the rtiff package, ditto. It will also link to previous
discussions of that very topic on this mailing list, and other useful
information.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee