[R] Question about cochran test in R

Luis Fernando García luysgarcia at gmail.com
Thu May 7 08:59:20 CEST 2015

Dear R Experts,

May be this is a basic question for you, but it is something I need really
urgently. I need to perform a Chi Square analysis for more than two groups
of paired observations. It seems to be ok For Cochran test. Unfortunately I
have not found info about  this test in R, except for dealing with outliers
which is not my aim. I am looking for something like this
https://www.medcalc.org/manual/cochranq.php

I found a video to perform this analysis in R, but was not specially
useful. Does some of you know have some info about how to make this
analysis in R?

Thanks in advance!