[R] Downloading file.Rdata from internet

Mon May 4 17:44:22 CEST 2015

The answer to this question does not actually involve R. Directly accessing data files is not allowed by that web service. I suspect the reason is that they need to get paid somehow and they don't want you to bypass their ads. You may have better success if you use a paid web server to share your files.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing