[R] Downloading file.Rdata from internet

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon May 4 10:16:25 CEST 2015

On May 3, 2015, at 5:58 PM, Rafael Costa wrote:

> Dear R users,
>
> To load the file into "http://www.datafilehost.com/d/c7f0d342", I first
> uncheck the "Use our download manager and get recommended downloads" option
> and I click the "DOWNLOAD" button. How do I load and save the file directly
> from R?

Its name suggests it is a file that has been saved from R. If you have the same version of R as the person who created it, you should be able to double-click the file from a GUI interface and have it loaded into an R session.

I don't understand the request to save it. It is already in the format that would be created by saving it from an R session.