[R] svg2swf - controlling the looping of flash files

Paul Sweeting paul.j.sweeting at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:33:28 CET 2015

Hi

I'm using svg2swf to collate a number of svg outputs into an swf file.  I've
got this working (mainly.) except that I can't control the looping behaviour
of the swf file.  In other words, when it's loaded into html it loops
continuously.  Is there any way to stop the animation looping, so it just
plays through once when loaded?  The code I use is (broadly):

               svg("testplot%d.svg",onefile = FALSE)

               for(j in 1:360){

                              print(cloud(x~y*z, groups=tail,
data=norm_dots_chart, screen=list(z=0,x=0,y=j)))

               }

               dev.off()

               output = svg2swf(sprintf("testplot%d.svg", 1:360), interval =
0.04)

               swf2html(output)

Thank you!