[R] question about the geometric distribution, please

Huang, JS JS.Huang at protective.com
Mon Mar 9 22:17:27 CET 2015

Maybe you are looking for rnbinom?

JS Huang
636.536.5635

-----Original Message-----
From: R-help [mailto:r-help-bounces at r-project.org] On Behalf Of Erin Hodgess
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 3:52 PM
To: R help
Subject: [R] question about the geometric distribution, please

Hello!

The function rgeom is based on the geometric distribution such that x = 0, 1, ....

Is there a function which produces the geometric results such that x = 1, 2, ...
please?

Thought I'd check before I started coding.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Erin

--
Erin Hodgess
Associate Professor
mailto: erinm.hodgess at gmail.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.