[R] Special case of data classification

Anton Morkovin antonmorkovin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 09:14:28 CET 2015

I have a matrix with dissimilarity coefficients for bird community composition in different monthes. I need to divide this variants of bird communities in several classes ("seasonal aspects"). Each class must include variants maximally similar with each other and maximally dissimilar with other classes. The most important thing is that each class must include only cosecutive monthes. Is there any special classification algorithm in R with such possibility?

--
Best regards,
Anton Morkovin