[R] How to decide " weight" in WLS model in R ?

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Mar 2 23:35:51 CET 2015

Angela:

These are statistical, not R, issues I believe, and you appear to be
out of your depth statistically here. I suggest you talk to a local
statistical resource or, if you can't find such help, post on a
statistical site like stats.stackexchange.com.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics