[R] Propagate errors with prediction interval

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 22:23:15 CEST 2015

1. You need to research "errors in variables regression."

2. This is off topic here. This list is about R programming, not
statistics. Post on a statistics list like stats.stackexchange.com
instead.

3. Better yet, consult a local statistical expert.

4. If you post on R issues here, follow the list protocols and post in
plain text, not HTML, please.

Cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter