[R] extracting significant response variables

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:57:59 CEST 2015

Offtopic. This list is about R programming. Post to a statistics list
like stats.stackexchange.com instead. Better yet, find a local expert
to help you. What you describe sounds confused and likely to produce
nonsense to me. You may not even have the information needed to answer
the question you asked.

Cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter