[R] Lavaan

Rick Bilonick rab45 at pitt.edu
Wed Jun 24 15:02:24 CEST 2015

Have you considered using the semPlot package? It works nicely with
lavaan models (among other sem packages). There is also the DiagrammeR
package.

Rick

On 06/23/2015 10:48 AM, DzR wrote:
> Dear Senior users of R/R Studio,
>
> I am very new to this environment hence am unable to plot the SEM models including use of graphic package ggplot.
>
> Request for some help in getting the plots please.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -----
> Deva

Richard A. Bilonick, PhD
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine
Dept. of Biostatistics, Graduate School of Public Health
Dept. of Orthodontics, School of Dental Medicine
University of Pittsburgh
Principal Investigator for the Pittsburgh Aerosol Research
  and Inhalation Epidemiology Study (PARIES)
412 647 5756