[R] Random Forest -

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 01:24:35 CEST 2015

On Jun 22, 2015, at 10:46 AM, synapse 123 wrote:

> Hi
> I wanted to know if I cn use Random Forest in R for time to event data. I
> cannot use Random Survival Forest since my data is not censored. Any
> suggestions.

I'm not sure why that should be a problem for RandomSurvivalForests. It's not a problem for regular survival analysis.

 If you used RandomForest with time to event as the outcome without dividing by for the number at risk in time intervals from start, you would be applying a different metric for risk.

--
David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA