[R] issue in running timeseries forecasting related package

Mon Jun 22 16:02:52 CEST 2015

With so little to go on, we are not likely to be much help. A reproducible example and output of sessionInfo would be the minimum information that the Posting Guide would tell you to provide.

A wild guess is that you need to have a conversation with your system administrator. If your R version has upgraded in the second digit (e.g. 3.1.2 to 3.2.0) then you may need to refresh your personal package library with contributed packages protested for your new version of R.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing