[R] two problems

Juan Wu wujuan22 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 21:15:36 CEST 2015

Hi, list experts

I am totally a new user of the R package. I just tried to use qcomhd, but
it gives me an error alarm, as below.

qcomhd(RT1, RT2, q = seq(.1, .9, by=.1))
Error: could not find function "qcomhd"

Then I try to install it, however, it seems that I am not able to install
it. Also, in my screen, some chaos characters appear. I do not know the
reason.

> install.packages("qcomhd")
Installing package into
慍:/Users/kh645-admin/Documents/R/win-library/3.1?(as 憀ib?is unspecified)
Warning in install.packages :
  package 憅comhd?is not available (for R version 3.1.2)

A second question is to closely follow this thread *[R] Vincentizing
Reaction Time data in R*

Gabriel, have you find a good solution for your searching? I am also
interested in the vincentizing RT method. Either in R or Matlab would be
okay for me.

Thanks in advance,