[R] Grouping in R

Shivi82 shivibhatia at ymail.com
Thu Jun 18 09:21:35 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I am working on a data where the total row count is 250000+ and have approx.
20 variables. One of the var on which i need to summarize the data is
Consignor i.e. seller name.

Now the issue here is after deleting all the duplicate names i still have
55000 unique customer name and i am not sure on how to summarize the data.

Is there a possibility that i could create 8 or 10 groups based on the
weight or booking they made from our company and eventually all 55000
customers would fall under these 10 groups. Then it could be easier for me
to analyze in which group there is a variance on a month on month level.