[R] Error bars and CI

Mohan.Radhakrishnan at cognizant.com Mohan.Radhakrishnan at cognizant.com
Wed Jun 17 10:13:16 CEST 2015

I think it could be something like this. But the mean is for the entire set. Not groups.
I get a graph with this code but error bars are not there.

p<-ggplot(jc,aes(IDX,V1,colour=V1))
p <- p + stat_summary(fun.y=mean,geom="point")
p <- p + stat_summary(fun.y=mean,geom="line")
p <- p + stat_summary(fun.data=mean_cl_normal,conf.int = .99, geom="errorbar", width=0.2)

Thanks,
Mohan