[R] Exporting from R to Excel or .csv

Wed Jun 17 06:11:26 CEST 2015

A CSV with multiple data frames would not conform to the standard definition of a CSV file.

The XLConnect package can be used to generate Excel workbooks. There are other packages also, but they are mostly either too simplified to allow filling multiple sheets or too finicky for my taste. That said, I avoid creating such complex output formats as much as possible... one data frame = one file is much more portable.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing