[R] Error in local package install

Axel Urbiz axel.urbiz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:33:29 CEST 2015

Thanks again Uwe. I haven't renamed the file, only in the text sent to
R-help. Here's the error again I'm getting. Sorry, this s a bit
frustrating...

Thanks,
Axel

Error in read.dcf(file.path(pkgname, "DESCRIPTION"), c("Package", "Type"))
:
  cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In unzip(zipname, exdir = dest) : error 1 in extracting from zip file
2: In read.dcf(file.path(pkgname, "DESCRIPTION"), c("Package", "Type")) :
  cannot open compressed file 'calibr/DESCRIPTION', probable reason 'No
such file or directory'