[R] Marascuilo procedure

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 22:31:32 CEST 2015

If this matters -- i.e it is not merely a matter of homework or thesis work
-- I suggest you speak with a local statistical expert, as your statistical
understanding appears to be too confused to get much help from online
forums.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

"Data is not information. Information is not knowledge. And knowledge is
certainly not wisdom."
   -- Clifford Stoll