[R] Boxplot function error-help required

Kris Singh kris.singh at research.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jun 11 13:20:46 CEST 2015

Dear Sirm/Madam,

Just wondering if someone could help me.  I've tried running a code on R
and the code includes the following:

> Boxplot(~Acc_S$Acc, label=Acc_S$Subj)

But I receive the following  error message:

*Error: could not find function "Boxplot"*

I have tried installing all the packages but keep getting teh same error
message.  The code runs on my supervisors R program and produces a boxplot,
but doesn't on mine and am wondering if someone could assist me.

Thanks in advance,
Kris

--
*Kris Singh*
Provisional Psychologist

MPsych (Clinical Neuropsychology) / PhD Candidate
Sanders Building, Room 1.10
University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway
Crawley WA 6009