[R] How to validate the cluster analysis?

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Jun 10 15:22:37 CEST 2015

Hi Harmeet,

Welcome to R-help but I think you are here too soon.  This is a list for helping people do things in R once they have some idea of what tey need to do  in terms of statistics etc.  There are mobs of stats experts here but this not the list you should be asking in unless I am misunderstanding you.

I'd suggest reading some texts on cluster analysis and enquiring in http://stats.stackexchange.com/ for some opinions and help.

If I misunderstood where you are at in your project and need concrete advice on packages, please excuse me.

If I did misunderstand then you might find http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html useful resources on how to frame questions here.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada