[R] graphs, need urgent help (deadline :( )

Rosa Oliveira rosita21 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:36:07 CEST 2015

Hi,

another naive question (i’m pretty sure :( )

I’m trying to plot a multiple line graph:

         region	       sample	       factora	        factorb	       factorc
0.1	10	0.895	0.903	0.378
0.2	10	0.811	0.865	0.688
0.1	20	0.735	0.966	0.611
0.2	20	0.777	0.732	0.653
0.1	30	0.600	0.778	0.694
0.2	30	0.466	174.592	0.461
0.1	40	0.446	0.432	0.693
0.2	40	0.392	0.294	0.686

The first column should be the independent variable, the second should compute a bold line for sample(10) and dash line for sample 20.
The others variables are outcomes for each of the first scenarios, and so it should: the 3rd, 4th and 5th columns should be blue, red and green respectively.

Resume :)

I should have a graph, in the x-axe should have the region and in the y axe, the factor.
	2 - blue and dash for region 0.2, sample 10 and factor a
	3 - red and bold for region 0.1, sample 10 and factor b
	4 - red and dash for region 0.2, sample 10 and factor b
	5 - green and bold for region 0.1, sample 10 and factor c
	6 - green and dash for region 0.2, sample 10 and factor c

nonetheless the independent variable is nominal, I should plot a line graph.

Can anyone help me please?
I have my file as a cvs file, so I first read that file (that I know how to do :)).

But I have it in that format.

Best,
RO

Atenciosamente,