[R] Summarizing data based on Date

Shivi82 shivibhatia at ymail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:08:09 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I have a data set with 11000 rows & 19 columns.
I have 2 columns on which I need to summarize the data:- Date & Weight.
Snapshot is :
Date
13/03/2015
31/03/2015
15/03/2015
17/03/2015
17/03/2015
11/3/2015
11/3/2015
19/03/2015

CHG_WT
0
0
0
770
3,730
70
10
500
Now I need to summarize  this data based on Day wise trend of weight however
I have tried bifurcating and truncating the date and saw multiple options
over the web - zoo package, iso week etc but I am not sure on how to reach
to this analysis.
If you experts can please suggest how to achieve the requirement.
Thanks, Shivi