[R] R to HTML problem

Pijush Das topijush at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:57:46 CEST 2015

Hi r-help,

I am trying to develop a program in R where I want to display the
out put result in a HTML page. But I unable to put two tables side by side
which is required to me. Another problem is that I unable to put the title
in the center of the
page. The code is given below.

Please help me.

library(R2HTML)
filepath<-"C:/Users/Desktop/Selection"
target <- HTMLInitFile(filepath,filename="sample",
BackGroundColor="#FFFFFF")
HTML.title("Output of Class Prediction",file=target, HR=3)
HTML("<br>",file=target)
HTML("The output result is given below:",file=target)
HTML(iris[1:10,1:4], file=target,align = "left",Border = 1, innerBorder = 1)
HTML(iris[1:10,1:4], file=target,align = "left",Border = 1, innerBorder = 1)
HTMLEndFile()

Thank you.

Regards
Pijush