[R] How can I get the same result after running function maximinESE_LHS?

Sat Jan 31 19:51:59 CET 2015

Because your code includes set.seed, I would expect that running it all from scratch should lead to the same result every time. I an not familiar with that specific package, so there could be a surprise in it, but unlikely. I suspect that you are running parts of the code to get different results.

Please read the Posting Guide, which among other things mentions that this is a plain text email list. Failing to send your email in plain text leads to us not seeing what you sent as you saw it, which leads to problems understanding each other.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing