[R] Reading oxmetrics/pcgive files (.in7 & .bn7)

John C Frain frainj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 23:54:43 CET 2015

By way of an example, the ox code below reads the sample data.in7 (and
data.bn7) distributed with the console version of Ox and outputs it as an
Excel file.

#include <oxstd.h>
#import <database>
main()
{
decl dbase;
dbase = new Database();
dbase.Load("C:\Program Files (x86)\OxMetrics7\ox\data\data.in7");
dbase.Info();

dbase.SaveXls("E:/temp/ox/sample2_ox.xls");
delete dbase;
}

John C Frain
3 Aranleigh Park