[R] k paths from a single vertex

Manon Lily Ragonnet-cronin Manon.Ragonnet at ed.ac.uk
Tue Jan 27 13:22:27 CET 2015

Dear all,
I am analysis networks using both igraph and network/ sna packages.
I want to find all the nodes within 3 steps of a specific node but
cannot find a function to do this. I know that kpath.census can
generate tables for the entire network but my network is too large for
this to be an viable solution (~7000 nodes and fully connected, so
that I cannot break it down into clusters and analyse each cluster
independently).
Any ideas?
Thanks very much,
Manon

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.