[R] extracting significance test for individual lm() parameters after using by

Sun Jan 25 04:04:12 CET 2015

R-square is often a poor indicator of whether a model is appropriate or not. While it is possible that there exists a package that implements your algorithm (which you might find using the sos package), I would recommend that you get some advice from an expert on how to approach this subject, and this list is not a good place for studying statistics theory (read the Posting Guide). You might try stats.stackexchange. com.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing