[R] sum of grouped elements of vector

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Jan 23 10:32:12 CET 2015

If Jim's answer is not what you want, then I would say it is because
your question is too vague to be answered. In particular, how do you
specify the elements of the vector that are to be summed to create the
new vectors? ?tapply might then be relevant here, but that's just a
guess.

-- Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics