[R] Need help with BIG Data

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Wed Jan 21 21:11:23 CET 2015

Not sure I would call that big data.  Can you provide an example of the code you are running and the errors that you are getting that suggests the problem is data size and not programming errors?  Also, what OS and hardware do you have (Windows, Linux, ...; 32-bit, 64-bit; amount of RAM; etc.)?

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund, PhD
Research and Data Analysis Division
Services & Enterprise Support Administration