[R] what is isdst parameter

Mon Jan 19 15:07:12 CET 2015

1) Read the help file

?timezones

and note that the R project does not do any of the programming associated with that functionality.

2) Keep in mind that it is you who are supplying an indeterminate value to be interpreted. You need to know from context (another column of data? The trend of values preceding this value?) whether this value should be interpreted as DT or ST. You would have to convert first to POSIXlt and fix the isdst value yourself for those values that need your attention before converting to POSIXct.

3) Please read the posting guide and follow it, including posting in plain text on this mailing list.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing