[R] Approximation of a function from R^2 to R

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 22:48:57 CET 2015

Yes, there are several.  Which is best and which subset to suggest depends
on what you are trying to do, what your inputs look like (do you have the
function, but want a simpler approximation? or do you have
observations/datapoints?)

If you can give us more detail about what you have to work with and what
type of "approximation" you want then we can be of more help.