[R] R vs. RStudio?

Vokey, John vokey at uleth.ca
Tue Jan 13 19:32:19 CET 2015

Although it doesn’t prevent me from using RStudio, there is a bug in the pdf rendering from the graphics window that mangles the display of graph legends using base graphics (i.e., when save as pdf is chosen).  The same does not happen when the same graphing code is used with the standard R IDE.

See <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>

-Dr. John R. Vokey