[R] nonmonotonic glm?

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Jan 12 19:07:32 CET 2015

but do realize that after you have looked at the data to determine the
appropriate modeling approach, no statistical inference (significance
tests, confidence intervals, etc.) should be done on the model used.
Or more precisely, any that is done is wrong.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics