[R] controlling the gamma and correlation axis tick label of taylor diagram in R

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 18:32:14 CET 2015

On Jan 4, 2015, at 10:15 PM, കുഞ്ഞായി kunjaai wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to control  the font size of correlation axis  and  gamma label
> (0.6, 0.4 , 0.2 labeling of attached plot) of Taylor diagram in R.
> I am using **plotrix** package for making Taylor diagram.

Nothing attached in what went to the list readership. You would be more successful if you posted a simple example using R code.

 (As explained in the posting guide) Only certain file types (.txt, .pdf, .png)  are accepted by the mailserver and whatever yours was was not in that small number of formats.