[R] Schedule R function/Code to run at specific time

macfire macfire at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 20:40:23 CET 2015

I have a problem with statistics, I think this forum is not the right
option, but I'm running out resolution to my problem, so I thought I expose
you here so someone could help me.
Realized a certain amount of tests in different groups, this assessment had
different weights, and the groups were formed by the different amount of
people. I thought of calculating the average to see how much each person
contributed to the total amount of the assessment. What I would like to
know if there is another way I use the absolute number and the average for
quantifying group was better.
Table

 Group

Absolute Points

Unit

Average

700

35

20

500

20

25

900

150

6

300

10

30

Att..
Mestre. Marcelo Alves Costa
Grupo de Estudo e Pesquisa em Desenvolvimento e Aprendizagem Motora
(GEPEDAM)
Centro Universitário Filadélfia
(43) 9646-1071