[R] Getting Rmarkdown to generate custom LaTEX environment

Huan Truong _ at tnhh.net
Wed Feb 25 18:42:09 CET 2015

Hi Thierry,

Thanks for the quick and informative answer. I understand that
rmarkdown doesn't know the concept of figure*. However, I wonder why
it knows that I could pass fig.cap fine, but not fig.env? Where in the
code of rmarkdown does it take care of that fig.cap handling, so I can
patch it to make it understand fig.env?

- Huan.