[R] Not finding superclass in library

Martin Maechler maechler at lynne.stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 24 18:09:32 CET 2015

    RB> Thank you so much for your help.  Will aim at making a
    RB> reproducible example next time, maybe if I had done that
    RB> I would realized that the issue was that I was using
    RB> Rscript, which does not load the methods library, which
    RB> was the source of the problem.

But Ramiro,  you already forgot what you learned from Rolf:

> fortune(161)

(3 times...rrrrgh...) and why do you think the mailing list is called R-*packages* ???????????
Please do
  for(i in 1:20) cat("It's a package!\n")
   -- Martin Maechler (after a newly released *package* has been called *library* three times in its
      announcement on R-packages)
      R-help (March 2006)

Martin